Notable Individuals

Mark Tobey (1890-1976),

famous artist, dedicated and devout Baha'i, was gay. His life and work were commemorated.. More

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Farewell from Barb

Greetings to all who have supported this website and helped make it possible for LGBT Baha'is' and Allies' stories to be shared with the public. I am turning the website over to the person who has been helping me for the past several months, and who has been doing most of the work, as I am getting older and have pressing family concerns that require my time and attention. It's time for someone younger and more energetic to take on the responsibility of making sure this site continues for years to come. Please keep those stories coming - they will find a safe home here, and they help others more than you can know. Thanks to everyone for your support.

Barb
May 15, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterBarb
Thank you Barb, for your selfless service in bringing this project into being, and now in passing it on for continued inspiration in the future! I consider you a Dawnbreaker in this essential work! Love always!
Dan
May 15, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterDan Ware
Thanks so much Barb... the stories told here by countless GLBTQ Baha'is all over the world move me deeply. Your work here has been great! Thanks ever so much!

Daniel
May 15, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterDCO
Barb is a true Dawnbreaker , I will carry the torch on , and make you proud.
May 20, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterModerator
Thank you Barb for all you've done - ditto what the Dan's said. A monumental service indeed ! I'm sure we will all be keeping in touch.
May 20, 2015 | Unregistered Commentermaureen
Thank you Barb for all you've done - ditto what the Dan's said. A monumental service indeed ! I'm sure we will all be keeping in touch.
May 20, 2015 | Unregistered Commentermaureen