Notable Individuals

Mark Tobey (1890-1976),

famous artist, dedicated and devout Baha'i, was gay. His life and work were commemorated.. More

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Apology for late posting of story

My deep apology to the author of our newest story - I've been absent for two weeks, and due to pressing family circumstances, I forgot to say here that I would be absent and that any new stories would be posted on my return. This wonderful new story will be posted later today - I only arrived home very late last night.

Barb
May 8, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterBarb
I hope that the poster of this sad story can find some support in her local community or if not then at least on the internet . So many people have gone through these painful experiences thinking they are alone. That's just not right, in my opinion.
May 9, 2015 | Unregistered Commenteranonymous
To the author of the story, "Backbiting brings fame," if you will contact me at barbruthw@sbcglobal.net, I will try to help. I am the person who created this website. Perhaps you can contact me through a third party you know and trust so that I need not know your identity. I can put you in contact with someone who can help you find other gay/lesbian Baha'is who are helping each other.

Barb
May 12, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterBarb