Notable Individuals

Mark Tobey (1890-1976),

famous artist, dedicated and devout Baha'i, was gay. His life and work were commemorated.. More

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Comments on Story¬†Submissions

For now, if anyone submitting a story wishes to invite comments on their story, please indicate this here on the discussion page, by making a new post, indicating your story, and if you wish, your name, or a pseudonym, so that anyone else wishing to communicate with you as author or to comment on your story, may post a reply. Comments will for the time being continue to be turned off on the "read stories" page.

Barb
January 6, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterBarb
i thnk Barb that this message should be on the info page or a page where the person sharing the story knows this because otherwise, i think, it is likely, such as in the last story, where clearly that person would like some feedback or discussion, it might seem to them this is not possible. i suggest you turn on the button that allows discussion or make it possible for the perosn to turn this on or off or perhaps even better, have a button that when clicked creates the new thread automatically and is also a link to this at the bottom of the story.
May 9, 2015 | Unregistered Commentersonja