Notable Individuals

Mark Tobey (1890-1976),

famous artist, dedicated and devout Baha'i, was gay. His life and work were commemorated.. More

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Apology to Graham

Our apology to Graham for the delay in posting your story - there is a slight formatting glitch connected with the recent transfer of the website back to me, which was just completed yesterday. When I tried to post the story, it could not be read properly because of a mistake in the formatting - we hope to get this fixed today - thank you for your patience! The story is in my inbox and quite safe - as soon as the glitch is fixed, I will post the story.
July 20, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterBarb
loved your story Graham!!! And then tried to find your music. I guess this is you, right?

"The magnificent music you are hearing to the words "Allah'u'abha" on this video was composed by wonderful talented Graham Major who lives in Tasmania Australia." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9dU8OFHaS8 - from the CD "Songs of the Ancient Beauty Vol. II"
Is this your composition?
- Do you have any music online?
August 3, 2014 | Unregistered Commentersonja
Hi Sonja. Thanks for the positive acknowledgement. It was a bit scary putting my name to the story but I've been 'out' for years & felt it was long overdue to stand up & be counted, especially on such a supportive website as this one is turning out to be.
Yes, I composed the music you hear on the video. I had no idea any of my pieces are available to be heard online so thanks for the link as well! I'll check whether there's anything else & let you know.
September 27, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterGraham Major