Notable Individuals

Mark Tobey (1890-1976),

famous artist, dedicated and devout Baha'i, was gay. His life and work were commemorated.. More

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > On the road again...

I'm soon to be traveling again - while I am away, I will keep an eye on the website, but any new stories coming in will have to wait until I return home to go through the review process and be posted. The website just passed its 3rd birthday last month, by the way - doesn't seem as if it's been that long. Thanks again to all who have submitted stories - there's quite a collection now, thanks to you.
October 14, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterBarb
Happy travels, Barb, and congratulations on three years of providing this important safe place where gay and lesbian Baha'is can speak freely. You are a blessing for all of us! Hugs, Dan
October 14, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterDan Ware
Thanks much for your support, Dan.
October 14, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterBarb
You have made a difference in the lies of so many! Thanks for all that you do! Have a great break... as always, we’ll water the plants, take in the mail, and keep an eye on things while you are away...

- Daniel
October 15, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterDaniel Orey
buhahaha... I meant lives... but OK - D
October 15, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterDaniel Orey
Hi Dan O. - actually that first version had a certain zing to it - thanks much for all your support.
October 15, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterBarb
Yes, thanks ,Barb... for providing this space.....It feels a lot like home ! Safe travels to you and your family.
October 19, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterMaureen
Thanks much, Maureen.
October 20, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterBarb